Wednesday, April 1, 2009

pupils response1-school's misson, vision and values

1.The school's misson is: Providing quality education to equip pupils with the values, knowledge and skills for the 21st century.The school's vision is:A school of Distinction Nurturing Future-Ready Citizens of CharacterThe school's values are:self-Disciplinepassion for Learningintegritycourageexcellencesincerity

2.What do I think of the school's misson, vision and values?I think that they are important for students. I believe these values are essential for a student to achieve good results.

3.Do you believe in the school values? If 'yes' or 'no', why?Yes. As they are the same values that my parents teach me and they say they are good values that one must hold in order to become someone whom people will look upon to.

4. Do students think of the school values when engaging in activities in school or outside? If so, how?Not really. I cannot observe any values mentioned above being displayed by them.

5. How can you, as students, live up to the school values?I can live up to the school values by making use of them wherever I go to.

6. What activities do you think the teachers can organise in class and in school to help students learn the values?I think the teacher can organise competitions in class to let the pupils make use of the values.

No comments:

Post a Comment