skip to main | skip to sidebar

glendon

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pupils' Response 6 - Using A Personal Computer To Do Your Schoolwork

Advantages:

1.I can play games.

2.I can send e-mails.

3.I can do many searches on google.4.I can go to fun blogs.

5.I can do homework.

Disadvantages:

1.It will hang.

2.It will be jammed.

3.It will make my eyesight poorer.
Posted by Glendon at 9:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (27)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ▼  April (17)
      • No title
      • Pupils' Response 11 - Healthy Eating
      • Pupils' Response 10 - Earth Hour
      • 5 lessons from the book "The Smart Surfers'
      • School Holiday Fun - 2 Puzzles
      • Pupils' Response 9 - Track and Field Day
      • History of Singapore's Currency
      • Pupils' Preponse 8 - Fire Safety
      • About mosquito larvae
      • Pupils' Response 7 - Reading is Good and Fun
      • Pupils' Response 6 - Using A Personal Computer To ...
      • Pupils' Response 5 - Outside School Activities
      • Pupils' Response 4 - Passion For Learning
      • Pupils' Response 3 - Setting Targets
      • Pupil's respond 2-Our Festivals in Singapore
      • pupils response1-school's misson, vision and values
      • Total Defence Day Competition