Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pupils' Preponse 8 - Fire Safety

1. Have you seen or experienced any incident of fire break out in your home or neighbourhood? If so, could you tell us what happened?No.

2. Can you describe what you would do if a fire were to break out in your home or outside?I will get a bucket of water to put out the flames.

3. What do you think are the causes of fire in homes or outside?I think they are the flames caused it.

4. What can you do to prevent fire from breaking out in your home and outside?I can not let the fire burn me.

5. Do you think our pupils are conscious of fire safety? What makes you say so?
Yes. They do not play with fires.

6. If you were given a chance to introduce an activity for children to learn fire safety, what would it be and why?I would let them to put out some fires in the neighbourhood. As everyone has to practise putting out fires.

No comments:

Post a Comment