1. Did you attend our School Sports Day? If so, how did you find it? If not, why did you not attend our school event?Yes. I found it interesting.
2. What do you think is the most interesting part of the School Sports? Why?I think it is the 400 metre race. We can run for long distances.
3. What do you think is the most uninteresting part of the School Sports? Why?I think it is the 100 metre race. We can only run for short distances.
4. How can the school improve on the School Sports Day?They can insert some games for everyone to play.
5. Do you think engaging in sports is important and useful? If so, why? If not, why?Yes. It helps us to improve our stamina.
6. Do you engage in any sports? If so, what is it? If not, why have you not engage in it?Yes. It is swimming.
7. How can sports help us?They help us to improve our stamina.
8. If your were the principal of the school, what would you do to encourage pupils to engage in sports?I will let them have longer P.E time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment